well, i was hoping that i'd be more excited about finishing this keyboard today, but in my haste to finish it, i didnt actually breadboard the entire circuit before i built it. needless to say there were a lot of problems i didnt see coming. it should have only taken about two hours to finish, but it took six hours to come to a good enough stopping point. there are still a lot of things i would like to change. i really just dont care enough though. i'll probably go back and fix all the things i dont like and throw in some led's too, but only because i'm planning on selling this on ebay. haha! all in all this is a decent circuit bent keyboard(relatively). here a re some pics and a super crappy video.